We're excited to announce that we'll be returning to Garcia's at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY on January 22nd! Here's some info to know about this event:
1. It's sponsored by Lagunitas, so there will be a pretty rad drink special! $5 Lagunitas IPA draughts all night!
2. A super cool seagaze rock band from Nyack call The Foxfires will be opening.
3. There will be a nifty pop-up shop hosted by Clockwork Records--the "Vinyl is Dead" Pop-Up Record Store--where you can score some those cool PVC discs that play music.
4. We will be hosting a food drive for the Food Bank for Westchester. We encourage all attendees to please bring food or cash donations (see guidelines below) and participate in our raffle.
Three raffle winners will be drawn during a brief intermission in American Pinup's set. Raffle prizes include a $50 American Pinup merchandise voucher, a drum head autographed by the band, and an autographed event poster.
The mission of the Food Bank for Westchester is to lead, engage and educate Westchester County in creating a hunger-free environment. The Food Bank for Westchester serves over 265 local hunger-relief programs throughout Westchester, including food pantries, soup kitchens, child and adult day-care centers, and shelters. The Food Bank provides 95% of all the food given to hungry families, children and seniors as cooked meals or groceries to take home.
For every $1 donated, the Food Bank can buy $4 of food!
MOST NEEDED FOOD ITEMS:
- Beans (canned or dry)
- Cereals (whole grain)
- Canned Meat/Fish
- Milk (shelf stable)
- Canned Meals (low sodium)
- Canned Vegetables (low sodium)
- Canned or Dried Fruit
- Peanut Butter
- Pasta & Rice
All items should be nonperishable. Please, no glass containers or pre-opened items.
You can improve the health of your neighbors. When choosing items for the food drive, please look for labels which read: Low Sodium, No Salt Added, No Sugar Added, Unsweetened, Reduced Sodium, 100% Fruit Juice, Lite
SEE THE SHOWS PAGE FOR MORE TICKETS, FACEBOOK EVENT LINK, AND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS EVENT.